Level up your resume! You only get 6 seconds to make a first impression. It’s time to revamp your resume and transform it to one that speaks to the recruiter.
- Create a custom-tailored attention-getting resume
- Tailor your resume to a specific job opening
- Highlight your achievements
- Leave with an updated resume
- Receive individualized attention during this interactive session
Amazing things happen when you have a resume that clearly expresses your achievements and values. GET Results! Register Here Now! Seating is Limited.
Become an Interview Lead Magnet!
No need to wait until you are in a crisis situation before you update your resume. This hands-on and practical program focuses on documenting your achievements, values, and strengths so recruiters and hiring managers will immediately see the value you bring to their company; inviting you to interview.
Your Investment: $249
August 16, 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm or 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Location: The Frontier – Building 800
800 Park Offices Dr.
RTP, NC 27709
This Workshop is for You if You Are:
- Individuals who need a resume update
- Ready to make a career transition
- College Students
- Individuals submitting resumes who haven’t been invited to interview
- Become a more effective interviewee
- Learn to keep your resume updated
- Showcase your ACHIEVEMENTS, VALUES, AND STRENGTHS
- Create a resume that speaks a company’s language
- Improve the readability of your resume
- Leave with an updated resume provided you’ve done the pre-work
Ready to Become an Interview Magnet? Let’s Get You Results!
Bring your computer and an extra copy of your pre-attendance work. Pre-work Required:
- Ideal job description responsibilities
- Your achievements
- Current resume
- Position description of a job where you would submit your resume
About the Facilitator
Maxine Pearl Phillips
Maxine Pearl Phillips is the founder and owner of the GAMMS Unlimited Life & Career Coaching firm.
She is a seasoned professional with over three decades of providing leadership and professional education consultation to small and large organizations.
More than 92 percent of the resumes that Maxine’s clients submit for job openings receive an invitation to interview.
She has a unique way of helping clients discover their innate abilities, design their career blueprints, and develop options and opportunities while crafting their resumes. Maxine allows her clients to immediately know if the responsibilities of the job will bring them personal and professional happiness and if the culture of the organization complements their values and strengths.