PREPARATION FOR WORK
- Resume Preparation: This training provides techniques for creating a resume that reflects your experience, education, and expertise. It also includes information on writing cover letters, job search email messages, and thank-you letters.
- Interviewing Techniques: No matter what type of job you are seeking, your appearance, body language, verbal communication as well as other skills matter in the interview process. This workshop is designed to help you prepare to accurately and effectively communicate your skills and abilities to a potential employer.
- Business Etiquette: In this workshop information and techniques are given on how best to present yourself in a variety of settings from business meetings to the company picnics. The content covers basic manners that are necessary for day-to-day interactions with others and for special occasions. The importance of politeness and respect are key ingredients of this training.
- Business Connections (Networking): Now more than ever it is important to know how to connect with others. Making the effort to master this critical element of business is well worth the time. This resource provides ideas for appropriately developing and maintaining contacts using traditional networking as well as online or social networking.
- Leadership Development: The Leadership Development Workshop is a one-day exploration into the relationship between a participant’s Leadership qualities and eight factors that contribute to the development of those qualities. The Leader manual is not the usual recitation of six or eight one-liners that others have used to define Leadership. It is full of exercises and questionnaires that will stimulate the Participants to review the influences that have encouraged them as Leaders and guide them to new levels of achievement and success. The Leadership Workshop utilizes the Leadership Report which is very different from the Adult Report. The Leadership Report adds a new dimension to the utility and purpose of the Battery.