GROUP COACHING & TEAM BUILDING
Group coaching has been developed as a cost-effective, efficient way to deliver team development to maximize activites and opportunites for interaction. In this way, participants can acquire insights specific to themselves as individuals and the impact they have on the team, resulting in high performing teams!
Intact teams consist of individuals who work together in a common enterprise. Intact teams use the Highlands Ability Battery to gain insights into personal abilities as well as team development.
Homogeneous groups are a collection of individuals who have something in common, though they are not part of an intact team. For example, all sales people in one company or all teachers in a school or in a department of a school are homogeneous groups. The primary interest is developing an understanding of how people with other ability profiles perform job functions similar to theirs.
Hetergenous groups are a collection of individuals who have nothing specific in common except, perhaps a common purpose. For example, a group of high school students who are concerned about college choices create a heterogenous group.
- Intact Team – 10 to 15
- Homogeneous – up to 10
- Hetergenous – up to 10
What to expect:
- Each team member takes the Highlands Ability Battery (3-hour online assessment)
- Each team member receives a 32-page assessment report
- Each team member receives a 2-hour confidential personalized feedback conference
- A group feedback session is held with all members to understand the team dynamic (no specific personal feedback is discussed)
- Team meets for team development sessions as agreed upon based on the program agreement.