At GAMMS UNLIMITED, there is no one-size fits all approach to helping you become who you were born to be. It’s ALL ABOUT YOU because we want you to live and enjoy life to the fullest! Once you know who you are, you create unlimited options and opportunities to excel.
We relieve the pressure of making critical career and education decisions by helping you make choices that reflect your talents. We help you craft the stories that present you and your unique set of strengths in ways that showcase them when you communicate, interview or present yourself.
GAMMS UNLIMITED personalize your program to meet your needs. We use the Highlands Ability Battery to provide you with an in-depth, objective assessment of your natural abilities and talents along with a detailed, personalized report and feedback to help you fully understand the relationship between your innate abilities and your life and work. We also include a parental coaching component as part of our student coaching program.
The comprehensive individualized report from the Battery guide us in working together to match your natural abilities to several career paths that embrace those skills as we craft plans for succeeding in school and planning your future. During our one-on-one coaching sessions, we work together to find your answers to the following questions:
- What study program or curriculum am I best suited for? (Explore electives to select during middle and high school)
- How do I take in new information most easily? (Learning style)
- How do I solve new problems most effectively? (Problem-solving or decision making skills)
- How do I communicate best with others?
We focus on the ‘whole person’ including your innate abilities; developed skills; learning style; personal interests; family history; personal values; personal goals; and your well-being (health/nutrition). You will learn about your primary learning style and receive tips for overcoming challenges to assist you in day-to-day studies and life. Our resources and tools equip you to meet your educational and career goals.
To experience Maxine’s passion for Student Career Coaching, view this VIDEO.
Package A: Students (middle and high school)
- The Highlands Ability Battery (3-hour on-line assessment)
- 32-page comprehensive report
- A two-hour personalized assessment feedback conference
- Three coaching sessions (60 minutes each)
- One parental coaching session (60 minutes)
Payment option: Client will be invoiced and payment accepted via PayPal before the start of the services and/or at the beginning of each month according to the agreement.